Got to love Free movies! If you haven’t seen this one, you can watch it tonight for Free!
Amazon Instant Video is currently offering Snow White and The Huntsman for rent at $0.99. When you rent this movie, you also qualify to receive a Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit when you rent or purchase qualifying Amazon Instant Videos essentially watching it for Free!
Like I posted last time, these movies are also still available:
- Battleship $1.99, $0.99 after Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit
- Tangled $1.99, $0.99 after Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit
- Cars $1.99, $0.99 after Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit
- Toy Story 3 $1.99, $0.99 after Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit
- The Blind Side $1.99, $0.99 after Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit
Tip: You can perhaps use the Free $1 Amazon MP3 Credit to purchase the $0.99 Big Box Christmas MP3 Album or any of the cheaper Holiday Music MP3 albums available to stack the savings!
After renting the movie, your Amazon MP3 Credit Balance should automatically be updated.
The Fine Print:
- Purchase or rent at least one qualifying movie or TV show offered by Amazon Instant Video in the webstore, on your Kindle Fire, or a connected device. Prime Instant Video streaming does not qualify for this promotion. The items that qualify are paid rentals or purchases in the Amazon Instant Video Store that display the offer message on their webstore product information pages. Qualifying movies or TV shows will not display promotional messaging on their mobile device, Kindle, or other connected device information pages.
- After completing your purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that a $1 credit for Amazon MP3 music has been applied to your account automatically. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem your credit.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per customer.
- Promotional offer is valid from October 26, 2012, through November 30, 2012, and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by January 31, 2013.
- See terms and conditions
Please note that Amazon does change its price without notice.
This blog contains affiliate links.When you click them, you support this site at no added costs to you. See our full disclosure policy.Thanks!